Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is our new House!!!











I will take more pictures later but this will give you an idea of what it looks like. The girls are in Lauren and Hailey's room. I love their room because it's so big!!

5 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

I got a little teary eyed looking at your new house and your going away party. You will be missed so much. You are such a wonderful person with a beautiful family. I'm grateful for the chance to know you all. We'll miss you at the beach this summer. Jeri

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a lot of updates! I'm glad the move went well and that you are already enjoying you new home and town. We love you lots!

Anonymous said...

I love the house, it is so cute!!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

RichWithLove said...

Now that's a good looking family! Cute house! Miss you!!

smithsonthemove said...

I love all the new updates! Your house is so cute and you all seem so happy! Hope everything is going well. :)