For Aubrey's birthday, she wanted to celebrate it up at Northstar snowboarding. Kaylee Moore was able to go with her and Chad. It was a perfect day for Aubrey to learn snowboarding; she picked it up really fast. They are a great time!! Aubrey didn't know that Lauren and I were waiting at the pizza parlor with pizza and cupcakes. I think that birthday was very memorable to her.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Snowboarding for Aubrey's birthday
For Aubrey's birthday, she wanted to celebrate it up at Northstar snowboarding. Kaylee Moore was able to go with her and Chad. It was a perfect day for Aubrey to learn snowboarding; she picked it up really fast. They are a great time!! Aubrey didn't know that Lauren and I were waiting at the pizza parlor with pizza and cupcakes. I think that birthday was very memorable to her.
Posted by Borino at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment