Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sorry!!

I know I know!! I am really bad at this. I feel like my days run away from me and I can't get little things done like my blogging!! But when my sister in law wants to know what my baby looks like I start feeling bad! :) So here you go. I just put a bunch of posts together of our summer and this fall. Enjoy, until next year!! LOL!!

3 comments:

smithsonthemove said...

Love all the pictures!! What fun times! I watched Twilight again and found out where the waterfall was. They show it right before they play baseball! :) Koby says he misses Aubrey sooooo much!

Kasey said...

Cute pictures, except you need one of just Hailey. I can't belive how big Lauren looks! I guess it's been like 6 months since I've seen her but she just looks so grown up now. It was so nice talking to you the other night, we need to do that more often. I'm so glad when I married Dave I also got sisters that I love!

Anonymous said...

Cute new background and picture at Bishops!