Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our "Wicked" trip











I took my Mom and Aubrey to San Francisco to go see the play Wicked. All in all we had a great time! We took a cab from our hotel to the theater which was a mile or so away. I asked the cab driver if we have to call or reserve a cab for the ride home. He said no there should be a lot of cabs here waiting so it shouldn't be a problem. Well long story short we couldn't get a cab. We ended up walking back to the hotel which we were a little nervous because it's not in a nice area. We just kept walking fast and looked busy. All of a sudden we walk into a big group of goth looking people. It ended up being a Marilyn Manson concert that just got out. I just laughed and said,"Figures!!" Anyway, we finally got to our hotel around midnight and I had to take a picture because we were so tired and we all were wearing high heels! :) Love it!!

0 comments: