Saturday, June 13, 2009

Driving to San Diego




On our way to San Diego, I wanted to stop and let the girls run around. So I thought that it would be fun to walk down one of the orchards and check out the trees. While we were looking at the trees ( we think they were plumb trees) Lauren started screaming!! She had tons of red ants crawling up her legs biting her. She had about twenty bites and we got bit a couple of times while trying to take off her clothes and get rid of the ants. They were really mean!! After we got back to the car, I said that we had to stand by one of the trees and take a picture. We had to document our trip! I know I'm mean, but we checked for ants first. :)

2 comments:

smithsonthemove said...

Very cute pictures! I am glad you had a fun trip!! We love the San Diego temple too! Miss you guys!

Kasey said...

I love the new family picture of you all. Looks like you had a fun trip - I wish we could have joined you. One of these days we'll have to do a fun trip together.