Now here are some beautiful pictures. I saved my favorite one for our baby announcement.
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are the most precious pictures I have EVER SEEN!!!! I just wan to hold her and snuggle. I love the backgrounds, so simple. I can't imagine what picture would be better than these if you saved the best for the announcement. Congrats you guys!!!
I love those pictures! ALMOST makes me want to have a little girl. I love the flower, that has just got to be the cutest thing ever. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Annie, took those, right? I recognize the wooden floor mat. Hailey looks like the sweetest little baby. How wonderful to capture her at that age in such amazing pictures. I miss you guys and hope that you are doing well with all the girls ;)
6 comments:
Those are the most precious pictures I have EVER SEEN!!!! I just wan to hold her and snuggle. I love the backgrounds, so simple. I can't imagine what picture would be better than these if you saved the best for the announcement. Congrats you guys!!!
Those are such cute pictures!!! Love them! She looks just like the other. What cute kids!
I love those pictures! ALMOST makes me want to have a little girl. I love the flower, that has just got to be the cutest thing ever. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
These pictures are beautiful! I love them. How precious. I am glad to hear you guys are doing great. Take care!
Did you guys do this or a studio???? Josh loves them too and he wanted me to ask. :)
Annie, took those, right? I recognize the wooden floor mat. Hailey looks like the sweetest little baby. How wonderful to capture her at that age in such amazing pictures. I miss you guys and hope that you are doing well with all the girls ;)
Post a Comment