
Here we are getting ready. We had a couple of hang ups that we had to wait for before going in but it all worked out and we were able to go in with no problems. I was a little nervous but it all went great. I was so glad that they let Mom in with us. I think that she really enjoyed it.
4 comments:
Yeah, I've been waiting for this post. You got it up alot sooner than I was expecting. What a cutie. Congratulations. She looks wonderful!
I hope you are feeling better! I loved looking at all the pictures. You have three beautiful girls! We miss you guys!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Debbie...Congratulations! I am so glad she is here. I had to go back a few post and check out all the pics. She's beautiful and so tiny! You guys have a gorgeous little girls. Hope your recovery is going well!
Post a Comment