I am so bad at staying on top of our blog!! With this pregnancy, I haven't wanted to do anything. So anyway, I have the energy so I'm going to post a bunch of events that happened this summer. They are brief but at least I will be caught up!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like you all had a fun summer. I really wish we were closer...I'd love to come and hang out with you for a day while our kids are at school. We were walking to school yesterday and one of the moms we walk with turned to me and said, "Who is Aubrey? Trevor is back there talking about Aubrey." He always talks about the reunion and going to Aubrey's house. :)
I don't know about that count down thing. 142 days sounds like forever.
Yes you are bad! How about letting everyone know what you are having!!! Just messing with you!
Post a Comment