Saturday, August 16, 2008

Surprise!!


A couple of weeks ago we found out that we are pregnant!! My symptoms came on really fast this time. Aubrey told me the other day that we are having a boy. I asked her why she says that and she said that Heavenly Father knows what we need. i told her that it could easliy be a girl but her mind was made up. I thought that was really cute!!

7 comments:

Crouch6 said...

Congratulations!!! We are excited for you guys. Keep us up to date on all the news!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Congrats! How exciting! We are so happy for you guys, and hope all goes well!

Kasey said...

So cute what Aubrey said. Don't you sometimes wish we could have faith like theirs? I guess we'd better put another trip to Reno on our calendar for next year...I hope it is a boy!

Anonymous said...

You are going to love having three, I promise! I hope you get feeling better soon - let me know what I can do to help. Hugs!

..toni.. said...

So happy for you...and your girls are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, that is so exciting! I am so happy for ya! When are you due?

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Yeah! I don't know about having three we jumped straight to four (wouldn't wish that on anyone) but we are so excited for you. Jeri and fam