Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Family Reunion!!






It is so fun to get the family together. Don and his family weren't able to come so we missed them. It was so fun to see the grandkids play together. We started are reunion at Idlewild park so some of us could go tubin'. The rest of us stayed at the park and played around. It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

..toni.. said...

Debbie... I miss your family! That is a great picture of the girls and their daddy. Aubree looks exactly the same as when we moved, only so much taller. We would love to see you guys sometime...if you are ever in Salt Lake again, let us know! Seeing the pictures of Idlewild and the Truckee makes me realize how much I loved Reno.

holmesfamily8 said...

Hey, I found your blog on Kristine's. Good to "see" you! Your girls are SO big and adorable!!!

love,
Juliette Holmes

Crouch6 said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Your girls are getting so big.