Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Aubrey's First Performance





Mom told us that her choir was getting a youth choir together to sing with them in their performance. Aubrey was really excited and wanted to join the choir. She did a great job learning the songs and wasn't afraid to be in front of everyone. When we were on the side stage, waiting to come on, she told me that she had to go the restroom. I told her that she needed to hold it and wait until she was done singing her two songs. After thinking about it, she said no!! So we ran down to the basement of the theater, did her thing, then ran back just in time for her to enter the stage! Crazy, crazy!! Anyway, she did great, we are so proud of her!!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

looks like you know what you're doing. Your blog looks good! I am so excited you did one so now we can know what's going on with you more.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Deb! You have finally joined the addicting world of blogging! Your girls have gotten so big and Aubrey is just absolutely beautiful!!!! Tell Chad I said hi.

The Larsens said...

So funny! I swear I have to go to the restroom every time before I go on stage. I'm glad she made it back in time. She really has a beautiful voice and a great personality for a performer.

Anonymous said...

I love the new back ground! You can tell you and I are BFF's because that was my first choice too, but I couldn't get it to download...so I had to settle:) Hope Chad is having a good Father's Day!